I've missed you all. Please pray that I can ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysaviormylord

Prayer Warrior
I've missed you all. Please pray that I can be more happy. I'm young but very troubled with financial issues and nothing is making me happy anymore. Nothing seems like fun anymore and nothing is bringing me joy. I really need prayers for my financial situation, for my health (think I got a cold), and for my happiness.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This Prayer is offered to Almighty God in the name of Jesus. My Almighty Lord, I have spoken to a new Physician, who is astonished by how badly I have been treated by his colleagues. He has told me that I should request specific things from Thee, and his suggestion is that I request not only...
Replies
9
Views
306
Shalom to you all Please pray for a client named ### to have his own clients pay him so he can pay my husband as we all need our heavenly provision. I am also praying for your own needs the reader to have them met. Father I pray for provision to get vitamins for my eyes and to finish our...
Replies
10
Views
549
Kindly I request you all to pray for these causes. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T IGNORE NOTHING OF THESE BECAUSE ALL ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. THE INTENSITY OF THESE URGENCY, REQUIREMENT, NEED, EMERGENCY ONLY GOD KNOWS. NO DON’T IGNORE ANY OF THESE 1. In the name of the one real God what I ask is...
Replies
7
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom