Pray for my brother in Christ ###. He has ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
Pray for my brother in Christ ###. He has court on Mon. Pray that he has favor with the judge, ### and all that is associated with this case. Pray that God will lead and guide his attorney with the word to say. Pray that he walks out of the courtroom praising God and that he can put all of his legal issues behind him. I know what ### is going through and I ask you to pray along with me for his strength. Thank you and God bless each and everyone.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Father God, thank you that You love us and You promised that You will never leave us nor forsake us. Father, I lift up your child who is going to have a court case on Monday. Lord, take control of the situation. I bind all feelings of anxiety this family is experiencing concerning this case. I speak peace that is beyond all understanding and ask that this family feels the warmth of your love during this time of their need. Holy Spirit, be with this child of yours during the court case and speak on his behalf in Jesus' name. May your Holy name be glorified in this situation Lord.
 
Father God, You know this situation. I pray and ask that You move God in every way You see fit. Show that the lawyers, the judge & everybody in that courtroom that You are Lord! in Jesus' name I pray, Amen!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Not surprised that my brother in Christ is the ONLY ONE who has done what he has done. O Father in heaven, in the power of the Holy Ghost, and in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ continue to bless my brother with what You have given unto him. He indeed is a chosen one. May he use his platform...
Replies
8
Views
189
Dear Lord, He messaged me today and told me that he cannot walk. My heart is worried, and I’m asking everyone who can, please pray for him. 🙏 Lord, please be with my brother right now. Touch his body with Your healing hands, give him strength, and ease whatever pain or weakness he is...
Replies
12
Views
183
I am interested in a brother in Christ at my church. I genuinely do not want to get into any emotional attachment that will not lead into marriage. Hence I am praying in Jesus name that if this man is the husband God has assigned for me, that further opportunities for us to get to know each...
Replies
7
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom