I pray that all my brothers and sisters in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpho

Prayer Partner
I pray that all my brothers and sisters in Christ who come to this site will remember that "This is the day that the Lord has made and we will all rejoice and be glad in it." Not a single weapon formed against His children shall prosper. Yes, we will go through the shadows of the valleys of death, but let us always remember that He will never leave us nor forsake us.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you all for continuing to pray with me and my family and our situation with the business. We have been verbally told that the contract will be awarded to us....the only problem that is beginning to bother us is the delay in the signing over of the contract. Please help us with praying against the spirit of delay...Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for all my brothers and sisters that are asking for help and support in their lives for all different reasons and situations. Like I need help desperately with finances, I pray that all my brothers and sisters will receive what they are asking and praying for and more so they can share...
Replies
8
Views
434
I pray for all my brothers and sisters in Christ please Father God protect us and be with us. Please unite us. I pray that we rep you properly and strongly. Please keep us in Your will. Please may we rule above Your enemies and may we rule in a way that pleases You. I pray I am obedient in all...
Replies
8
Views
601
A blessed day to all my brothers and sisters in Christ.. I would like to ask for your prayers that the Lord will manifest a miracle to ### to surrender his life to God. May God transform his heart and be obedient to God's co. Command. May he seek God as his top priority in life. Lord may you...
Replies
4
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom