For My Wedding With ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter pavithra
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pavithra

Guest
God, you had shown me this guy amidst the problems I had in college and made me understand that love is all about caring and sharing. He took care of me like my parents. My parents liked him a lot and agreed to our wedding whereas his parents are not agreeing as we belong to different caste and religion. I'm a Christian girl and he is a Hindu guy. His parents have started looking for other alliances for him and he has stopped talking to me now. He says he is doing all this for my good only as even if he marries me I will have to face a lot of problems. He wants me to be happy and that no problem should come to me. But we love each other more and to be married to each other. I'm more worried now, God. Please work out a miracle in our lives so that his parents will agree to our wedding so that I will be a blessing to their family. Please heal my heart. Take care of him and protect his family, God. Please bring back those happy days in my life, God. Please get us married asap with your mighty grace and with both our parents' consent. In Jesus' Precious name, I pray, Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted yesterday and the replies gave me some comfort. I want to expand a bit more. My fiance and I are in a long distance relationship. He is in ### while I'm in ###. We had planned to fly back to our home country in June which we did for our civil registry. However a few days before flying I...
Replies
10
Views
212
My fiance and I have been in a long distance relationship for 4 years. Since the recent Iran war, his work has been very high pressure and toxic. He has been underpaid and overworked and the effects has seeped into our relationship. Calls have been less. And I do believe him. I don't doubt. We...
Replies
12
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom