I just want to lift up the ### family. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nita Mae

Account Closed
I just want to lift up the ### family. They lost another son/brother this past week & just lost their wife/mom a few years ago.

Father keep this family strong during this time in their lives. ease every pain & comfort every hurt. Thru Your Grace I ask that You strengthen them, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

RIELBM
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the salvation of an entire family. Please lift them up in prayers of protection from false doctrine, Satan's lies, and counterfeit gospels. Please pray prayers of protection in general. Please pray that God would use all things in their lives to bring them to him. Please bathe...
Replies
7
Views
288
I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
130
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,365
Members
649,786
Latest member
Daexeatar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom