God Is Good Always!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVELYNNR

Humble Prayer Warrior
I want to keep posted everyone who has prayed for me. I went today to the doctor's appointment for a laparoscopy and they didn't do it, but in the ultrasound, they found out that I had a miscarriage, so I am no longer pregnant anymore. They also told me they found out a cyst in my right ovary that's what is causing me the pain. The doctor told me that in two weeks it should be removed by itself, so I have to go back for them to check how it is, if still there or not. Please pray for me and continue praying for me for healing in my right ovary, for this cyst to be removed completely all by itself, and for this pain that have to be removed and for never come back. Continue praying for me for my Fallopian tubes to be restored to be healed and for God to bless me to conceive a baby girl. Even what happened to me, I won't give up, I won't lose faith because my faith in Jesus is bigger than anything in this world, and I truly believe in His power and in Him, of course! If He opened the Red Sea and did all the things that He did, this won't be impossible for Him. He will come to me in time, on His timing! Everything is in His hands. I will continue praying and from this day I declare and proclaim in Jesus' name that God is with me, He is my healer, and that I am healed completely, my ovaries are free of any cyst, any damage, my tubes are restored completely, no pain will be in my body, pain I order you right now to leave out my body in Jesus' name, amen. I will give testimony of the miracles that God will continue doing with me. I will give testimony that I will conceive that baby that I want. This is the year for me! God has spoken to me in a dream. He does everything perfect and He knows what He does. I want to praise The Lord, to honor Him for who He is and for everything that He has done for me. I bless you all. Thank you for all your prayers and God make all your dreams come true. ###
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God for all His goodness. I thank the Lord for this wonderful life. Thank God, our Saviour Lord Jesus Christ, who loves us so much. I thank the Lord for my beautiful daughter, my loving husband, my helpful and caring in-laws, my parents and their prayers. I thank God for the healing...
Replies
7
Views
366
Thank you all for praying for us . We are blessed with our precious daughter who is such a wonderful gift from Jesus . Please pray for my healing after the surgery, speedy recovery, our daughter’s growth and good health .pray for the surgical sutures to heal quickly.For me to handle all emotions...
Replies
5
Views
291
No matter where life takes me, God’s hand can still guide me. Even in uncertain places, I am never beyond His reach. -Psalm 139:10
Replies
6
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom