2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

R
  • Locked
Please pray for my relationship. My boyfriend and I have been together for ### years. He said he was going to propose in the summer then he broke up with me. We have been through a lot of ups and downs, but in the end have always made it. I don't know what suddenly happened to him. Also please...
Replies
6
Views
79
  • Locked
Lord pls I feel empty now, cause I don't have a job and no husband pls God bless me with a job and a husband
Replies
3
Views
108
  • Locked
Elohim of Redemption & Restoration, please walk through our homes & take away all worries & illnesses & please watch over our families in Your Name. Set us free & deliver us from the wicked one. Save & rescue us from difficult circumstances we face in our lives. In Your Son Yeshua Name we honor...
Replies
3
Views
94
X
  • Locked
Please pray that my mum ### ### will pass over peacefully and that her soul will be with God. I am her daughter ### ###. My mum has three tumours that have spread throughout, her body is completely toxic.
Replies
5
Views
98
  • Locked
Please pray that these demonic-influenced infirmities in my body be healed. Cast out all those that should not be inside my body and restore my good health. Please pray too that anybody harming me be stripped of their satanic powers and their devices be cast into the everlasting lake of fire...
Replies
4
Views
170
  • Locked
Please pray I am forgiven by those that feel wronged by me, let me feel His mercy and grace
Replies
3
Views
98
P
  • Locked
pray for the mission activities in ###, ### by various organizations Please pray for the ### states in ###, for its capital ### please for the publishers of various ### ###. Bible Translation projects in the various dialects in ### including ###. Please pray for the ### ### for their...
Replies
3
Views
123
D
  • Locked
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVEYONE WHO PRAY FOR MY MOTHER ### ###. BUT ON ###,###,### MY MOTHER WHEN HOME TO BE WITH LORD SO ONCE AGAIN I SAY THANK U!! AND KEEP MY FAMILY IN YOU PRAYER FOR STRENGTH AT THIS DIFFICUT TIME!!! GOD BLESS
Replies
3
Views
141
  • Locked
Lord Father, bless us all with victories. Watch over our loved ones wherever they are. Bring us closer, Lord, bring us closer. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
3
Views
127
  • Locked
My Fellow brothers and sisters, we must join together in prayer and pray for all the people of this earth, that they will find our Father God and Jesus, that all others will be driven by the Holy Spirit and love God first, that others will see that Father God is a living God. I pray for all of...
Replies
4
Views
106
Back
Top Bottom