Walk Through Our Homes & Take Away All ### Worries & Illnesses........

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahshuaboy

Servant of All
Elohim of Redemption & Restoration, please walk through our homes & take away all worries & illnesses & please watch over our families in Your Name. Set us free & deliver us from the wicked one. Save & rescue us from difficult circumstances we face in our lives. In Your Son Yeshua Name we honor You & ask for those blessings from Your hand. Amen, halleluyah.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Almighty God, take away all worries from me in the name of Jesus. Please Almighty God, take away my all problems forever in the name of Jesus. Almighty God, make me feel better and happy always in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
294
Please Almighty God, take away All worries and problems from my life forever in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
184
Lord Father God, I really need you to directly send the power of the spirits of the Holy Trinity and take away all stress and anxiety, worry, fears, troubles, and overwhelm both my beautiful wife ### and I ### with all of your peace, joy, serenity, happiness, Amen. Father God, please please...
Replies
10
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom