My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter doris81
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doris81

Guest
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVEYONE WHO PRAY FOR MY MOTHER ### ###. BUT ON ###,###,### MY MOTHER WHEN HOME TO BE WITH LORD SO ONCE AGAIN I SAY THANK U!! AND KEEP MY FAMILY IN YOU PRAYER FOR STRENGTH AT THIS DIFFICUT TIME!!! GOD BLESS
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers please. Today, my sister was upset that the Fourth of July holiday is coming up and that she can’t go out; once my parents left, she began antagonizing me. When they got back home, she stopped and pretended like she wasn’t doing anything. I got in trouble with my mother because my sister...
Replies
9
Views
389
Omg Satan get back leave me my mom alone my daughter just broke something of my moms idk if it was on purpose or not.Life in I get a home quickly I can live I will take care of my Mama for free she still has her mind and loves me there ISNT many in the World that like me let alone love me and...
Replies
10
Views
139
Prayer for myself and my mother who have been under immense spiritual attack all week. Family vacation for me and my mother was a disaster and today I am back home and I feel so sad and depressed about my life. It was very hard for me to see how much my brother is living in abundance and favour...
Replies
10
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom