Deliverance From Evil Spirit And Complete Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynn

Prayer Partner
Please pray that these demonic-influenced infirmities in my body be healed. Cast out all those that should not be inside my body and restore my good health.

Please pray too that anybody harming me be stripped of their satanic powers and their devices be cast into the everlasting lake of fire never to come back.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray that all the problems related to my sleep be resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that as quick as possible all the weaknesses and all the evil spirit related problems that I have be quickly resolved as quick as possible and that I will able to live a good normal life very...
Replies
12
Views
255
Kindly pray for me ### to be delivered from witchcraft curses and evil entities and demonic spirits. And that God sends me the comforter as is written in Jesus mighty name 🙏 Amen
Replies
12
Views
256
Please pray for my brother ###, he is turned against the entire family and abuse us all.
Replies
11
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom