Repentance

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendy922

Servant
pray for my husband ### to come to a place of repentance for his viewing of sexually explicit films in our home and any other activities he may be doing...pray he would not ignore our problems and have no empathy for my feelings. Pray he would be convicted and turn to God for healing in this area.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I currently left my church because my church mentor forced me to take on low paying jobs where I have skills of a high paying career and had become toxic , so if the church is so concerned about why people are leaving the church because they can't feel God anymore rather it is human judgement...
Replies
10
Views
189
A Prayer for Protection and Repentance God, please do not allow him to abuse, manipulate, or hurt any more women. Protect those who may cross his path from experiencing the pain that his behavior has caused. Please let him be alone until he truly understands the damage he has done, sincerely...
Replies
11
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom