Financ/employment

Status
Not open for further replies.

dra

Disciple of Prayer
Pray with me my name is ###, I am 19 years old and I am in need to get work so I could support myself and help my family out. I've been unemployed for almost 2 years and I've been trying to find a job and haven't found one yet. Time is getting rough when it comes to finance and trying to find a champion in my life. I can't even support myself. I just want to be stress-free in my life with a good job and a good life.

Thanks for taking time to read and pray with me. God bless you.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Loving Father, please hear the prayer of your son ###. You know how hard it is Father for somebody without any gainful employment to support oneself. So may you open the door for ### that he will be able to find work so he will be productive and be a blessing to his family. To You will be the glory, Father. We thank you for your kindness and love for all of us. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to find a good job near my apartment. I have tried to find one but haven’t quite found something that will pay the bills.. when I try to use the bus system, I often find that it is not helpful enough because it doesn’t run late or early enough, or doesn’t go where I need it...
Replies
9
Views
168
Could you please keep me in your prayers and pray that I find a good job soon? It has been almost ### months since I was laid off, and I have been searching ever since. There is not a single day that goes by without me sending applications, searching for opportunities, and trying everything I...
Replies
11
Views
212
My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,427
Members
649,791
Latest member
Chaerfuorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom