Discouraged

  • Thread starter Thread starter neeciek02
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neeciek02

Guest
I've been praying & believing for a financial breakthrough but things go from bad to worse. The stress is overwhelming. It's been ### years of difficulty, please pray for my miracle.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Heavenly Father thank you for your holy word. in your word you have promised never to leave us or forsake us. I stand with my peer in Christ believing in your promises, We believe every need will be met. While we are preparing to receive the financial miracle that is to come let us be enveloped in your Grace. We come praying in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for standing with me. God bless!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer support in th ename of Jesus Christ. I am very discouraged. I had to leave my job of over 20 years due to severe workplace bullying. The financial strain is unbearable and I have not been able to find another job I'm just too exhausted from the workplace abuse. there were...
Replies
7
Views
102
I am discouraged and depressed. The more I try to build a closer relationship with God the more problems I seem to have. My ### has end stage kidney disease, regarding my job even though I get very good job reviews, my ### has a habit of getting frustrated with me and making hurtful comments...
Replies
10
Views
191
I have been reaching out to attorneys and only one has replied back. The problem is, this attorney doesn't appear to know the law accordingly. And unpermitted property, by law, should not be rented out, it makes all leases voided. But this attorney said that my appeals case couldn't be...
Replies
11
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom