Thank-you for your prayers. I've been unemployed for three ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveangel

Beloved of All
Thank-you for your prayers. I've been unemployed for three years. I live in a trailer park. My husband is old enough to retire but we have no money. Many of my prayer requests were for me to find a good paying job and our finances to be restored. It's always been my dream to live in a house that I own. I've prayed many prayers for this to happen. My marriage has gone through many struggles. We're old people now. I pray for God's will in our lives. I request prayer for financial restoration, me to find a good job and for my marriage. Thank-you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for the prayers! I’ve been in a season where God it’s asking me to be intentional with leveraging my time; prayers for wisdom and the grace to carry this out!
Replies
8
Views
233
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom