God answers prayers, Please continue to pray the road ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjphat19

Prayer Warrior
God answers prayers, Please continue to pray the road ahead may seem very rough but God is able so lets act like we know who he is
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Family, I would like to recommend that we consider investing together in additional care and support for our beloved sister and auntie. Having someone stay with her consistently could help provide comfort, companionship, safety, and relief for everyone involved. If we commit our resources...
Replies
7
Views
142
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
155
Good Morning to all those that were praying for me on my divorce case final hearing. My hearing was Monday. ###/###/####. Hallelujah to God! I WON!!!!!!!! I kept my equity in my home. Hallelujah! Tears were all over the courtroom because my daughter was able to confront her abuser. The one God...
Replies
11
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom