i am come to god ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lacedrick
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lacedrick

Guest
i am come to god i need you and your son jesus christ you know my pray and i need you real bad please anwser my prayer i need you i am begging you i am cry out to you i need you my is ### but i am pray for me and ### please lose him out of there and set him free from out there when his lawyer go in front of the parole board i need for you tell them to lose him out of there and set him free out of there i just want to thank you lord jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Wishing myself to die in the end of the this month, I commit my soul, spirit, and body in the hand of God. Have mercy on me Lord and give me peaceful death and let me be with you in paradise. Thank you Lord for knowing you in my Life and being with me in this life. am praying that this world be...
Replies
6
Views
109
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
341
I am commit myself in this month for God to be with me and protect me, My Life, health, and death is in the hand of God. May the Lord protect my spirit soul, and body in the name of Jesus. I pray that God sends His angels to be with me all the time Amen
Replies
6
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom