I'm ### now and my mom still scolds me. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaya92

Prayer Warrior
I'm 19 now and my mom still scolds me. She was not like this a few months back. Since her menopause phase has started, she gets angry very soon. But I can't handle it when she scolds me. The words hurt me a lot. She's a really good person. She has given me everything I need in my life. Unlike for other girls in my country, I even have freedom. I've never told her a lie in my entire life nor have I hidden anything from her. But lately she scolds me for everything, every little thing. Please pray for the peace at my home between me and my mom.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praying for you....have patience and KNOW that she loves you. This too shall pass. Not sure if your parents are still married, but if so start praying over their marriage. These hormonal changes usually affect the spouse most. God bless you for seeking prayer and Christian counsel.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom ### still has cough and sore throat. Pray for her speed recovery.. Praise the lord 🙏... Pray for her cough to end soon.
Replies
10
Views
272
ok my mom still has bleeding in her lower gi pray that God heal her gi and stop the bleeding also she may have a other infection pray that God remove the infection and still healing her lungs ### she going to have a colonoscopy pray that the DR can find was is wrong and fix it
Replies
10
Views
917
My mom ### still has dry cough. Pray for her healing...
Replies
18
Views
464
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom