2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I really don't know for sure but I think my wife may be demon oppressed. I have never seen anyone turn from a loving, giving, helpful person in such a short time. It was like night and day for no reason at all. I pray you will agree with me that God will help her with this oppressing spirit and...
Replies
3
Views
96
L
  • Locked
Please pray for my aunt, ###. She has passed long ago but she meant so much to me. Please pray for her to continue to have blessings on her soul. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
133
  • Locked
I have not gotten any answers to my prayers I am so stressed about losing my ### and having no place to go need prayers to keep me strong
Replies
3
Views
123
  • Locked
Father God I pray for a breakthrough in the situation I have been praying non stop. Matt 21:22
Replies
4
Views
118
  • Locked
Hello All I am in need of a job asap. I have been unemployed about two months. I am asking for your prayers that God provides me with a job asap and that he provides for me financially while I am unemployed. Thanks in advance
Replies
3
Views
159
S
  • Locked
Please, I ask for prayer for my wife and I, for healing of our marriage, to soften her heart, to heal her, and to give me the strength and wisdom to have the right words and actions, and to be the supportive man that she needs, to save my marriage. Please please, I need all I can get, thank you...
Replies
4
Views
193
  • Locked
Lord Father, please whisper unto the heart of the love of my ###. I miss her. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
Replies
5
Views
192
M
  • Locked
please pray for me and my family. my marriage is falling apart. My son is in the military and has walk away from his beliefs. My daughter is in the military and has a non-believer boyfriend. thank you
Replies
5
Views
131
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for being there for me. You know the desires of my heart. I would love nothing more than to have my family restored my marriage healed. You are in control Lord. Let Your will be done. If things need to happen for us to heal let it be so. It will hurt me even more...
Replies
6
Views
240
  • Locked
help me pray someone is trying to rob me of the sum of ###.###USDollars x ###. and I keep asking for my monies and have not had a proper response. kindly help me pray that I get back my monies. Thank you
Replies
3
Views
145
Back
Top Bottom