Please, I ask for prayer for my wife and ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter silensioso
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

silensioso

Guest
Please, I ask for prayer for my wife and I, for healing of our marriage, to soften her heart, to heal her, and to give me the strength and wisdom to have the right words and actions, and to be the supportive man that she needs, to save my marriage. Please please, I need all I can get, thank you so much for taking my request into consideration. Thank you.
 
last time I face same problem but God is only solution for all/any kind of problems. Have Faith. Praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If you could please send a prayer out for my wife ### it is going through a lot of pain suffering right now she has a history of ###, ###, ###, ###, ### history of ###, problem in her family please pray to give her strength and give her clarity to see the next steps through as the Lord to help...
Replies
12
Views
247
Please pray for my wife. Since her mother passed away in April 2023 she has been disrespectful and rude to most of the things I say to her. I am tired of the disrespect and I wonder how long can I continue. I hope she can find peace in the absence of her mother but, I would like to have our...
Replies
9
Views
208
Good news my wife was healed yesterday. Last night I asked my wife if she felt any pain, and she said NO. "And the prayer of faith shall save the sick," James 5:15a. "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much," James 5:16b. "They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall...
Replies
8
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom