2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I need a job that gives me enough money to support myself. Please, pray that I get one soon.
Replies
3
Views
72
  • Locked
I came back to the country where I was born to the invitation of my cousin who is not a Christian. She shouts at me, accuses me of things I don't deserve, lies and humiliates me often. Please pray that she accepts Jesus and changes. Pray for peace.
Replies
3
Views
81
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### year old granddaughter ###. She has gone from a very sweet girl into and unruly teenager. Her life is out of control now. She is in and out of trouble at school and at home. I pray for godly people to come into her life and turn her life around for the good. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
102
W
  • Locked
I want you to pray with me about something. I have a meeting with one of my bosses this afternoon and I am a little anxious about it. Early when I began this job, there was a veteran that took an interest in me and he was showering me with gifts and gave me money. I was admonished about having a...
Replies
3
Views
126
B
  • Locked
Please pray that I may find a tenant for my ### condo that is under water and therefore I am unable to sell it as I would owe more than I can afford to pay.
Replies
3
Views
153
  • Locked
Dear Lord, give me strength, that no matter what happens today, I know that it is your plan and that you have something good in store for me. Remove embarrassment and shame from me today.
Replies
3
Views
150
R
  • Locked
those attacked seriously by some spiritual problems can demand for holy water via this contact via ###
Replies
3
Views
109
  • Locked
My Dearest LORD, I want to thank you from all my heart to clear my 9 subjects out of 10 subjects. I'm really very grateful to you LORD. Jesus, I'm giving that one subject in which I've "unexpectedly" failed for "re-checking" to exam centre. I'm sure by your will, I'll pass in that 1 subject too...
Replies
4
Views
119
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Today is a very important day. I'm praying that ### will show up as I invited him out. Please pray that God softens ###'s heart, and he is moved with the desire to get me better. In Jesus name.
Replies
3
Views
109
  • Locked
i am in very deep financial crisis please give me a financial miracle
Replies
3
Views
180
Back
Top Bottom