Peace + Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEG

Beloved Servant
I came back to the country where I was born to the invitation of my cousin who is not a Christian.

She shouts at me, accuses me of things I don't deserve, lies and humiliates me often.

Please pray that she accepts Jesus and changes. Pray for peace.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Deliver them Lord Please they don't even wish me HMD when I've prayed and tried for days to do everything I can for ### to get better this is their thanks to me, so fed up with all their unfair poor treatment and abusive behaviors please deliver them Lord your prodigal daughter, I cry out to you...
Replies
9
Views
141
jesus guide every one's steps into the path of peace jesus shine on every one who lives in the dark shadow of death amen
Replies
8
Views
140
My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord in the middle of May, and it has not yet been 100 days since her passing. My brother and sister have been constantly pressuring me to proceed with the settlement of my mother’s estate. We live in cities far apart, with them in the South and...
Replies
8
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,176
Messages
16,796,881
Members
649,725
Latest member
Kroalxath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom