2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
POWERFUL PRAYERS NEEDED! PLEASE PRAY FOR ### AND MY PROTECTION AGAINST ALL EVIL AND OCCULT NEGATIVE POWERS!
Replies
3
Views
139
  • Locked
Please pray for my son. He is very ill, and needs to be able to eat. He is so thin. Please pray that he will be healed.
Replies
7
Views
164
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter she has autism and I've been struggling with her behaviors lately. I try to be a great mom but I'm not perfect, I need the Lord's help in this situation so I can raise my daughters into fine young ladies.
Replies
4
Views
236
J
  • Locked
Pray for me for a secure and good job, for all my financial needs. I am going for an interview, please for me to succeed in all my ways. Then I am seeking a good and God-fearing life partner also, please pray for these things. Please pray for my family also.
Replies
3
Views
107
D
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Request for financial assistance due to a medical emergency following a house fire.
Replies
3
Views
156
  • Locked
Kindly pray that my weekend will be protected by the Lord God almighty, in the name of Jesus. Guide my ### and ###, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Replies
3
Views
105
  • Locked
Please, pray that the Lord bestows this site "Prayer Request.Com" billion blessings. It is something marvelous to be able to pray for others that we don't even know, and have people praying for us. I thank the Lord for all that are administering it. Blessings to you too !!!!
Replies
4
Views
150
C
  • Locked
Yesterday was my fourth wedding anniversary and I and my spouse did not spend it together. She seems further away now than when she first left in January. Please help me bring her back. She keeps telling me different reasons for her leaving me. She refuses to tell me how to fix our marriage and...
Replies
4
Views
142
D
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Request for financial assistance due to a medical emergency following a house fire.
Replies
3
Views
129
  • Locked
My daughter accepted Jesus recently. Please help her to stay firm in the Lord as she has an unbeliever husband and lives in a country where there aren't many Christians.
Replies
3
Views
118
Back
Top Bottom