Pray for me for a secure and good job, for ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter JINU
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JINU

Guest
Pray for me for a secure and good job, for all my financial needs. I am going for an interview, please for me to succeed in all my ways. Then I am seeking a good and God-fearing life partner also, please pray for these things. Please pray for my family also.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear All, Requesting to keep me in your prayers to secure a good job, could you please send a word of God? Regards ###
Replies
11
Views
332
This Sunday i went for an interview for credit analyst vacancy in One MNC company interview went well finance manager discussed salary and other benefits, incentives, annual bonus and many other things about the company. Its going to be 4 days since I gave interview he told that salary we will...
Replies
11
Views
173
FOR PAST FEW MONTH I AM PLANNING TO CHANGE MY JOB FROM ACCOUNTANT TO CREDIT ANLYST OR FINANCIAL ANALYST ROLE I ATTENDED INTERVIEW BUT THEY I HAVNT HEARD FROM THEM ITS AN MNC COMPANY AS WELL. I AM GETTING BORED AND DISCOURAGED BEING AS AN ACCOUNTANT AND LOW SALARY END. DUE TO WHICH MY PARENTS ARE...
Replies
10
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom