POWERFUL PRAYERS NEEDED! PLEASE PRAY FOR ### AND ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
POWERFUL PRAYERS NEEDED! PLEASE PRAY FOR ### AND MY PROTECTION AGAINST ALL EVIL AND OCCULT NEGATIVE POWERS!
 
Every witchcraft agent physically attached to ### life to frustrate it, cause death, forgetfulness, unfocusness, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, financial hardship, struggles of any kind to prevent prosperity toward ###, children, love ones, partner, significant others and their love ones, strife & disruption bind it back to the sender swiftly in the blood of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s me again the one with a quadriplegic daughter and grandkids. For a few days I felt Gods presence and He distracted my negative thoughts throughout the day. I don’t know how to deal with these feelings. I can’t stop crying or do anything. I seriously am begging God and anyone else who will...
Replies
13
Views
274
Today it is snowing in my city. I pray in Jesus name for safe travels and protection for all no matter the mode of transportation Father in Jesus name, please heal my colon. Since the colonoscopy seven months ago I’ve been in intermittent pain. Sharp pains that come and go. Father you were in...
Replies
10
Views
379
Please pray for my marriage. Things are not good.
Replies
11
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,185
Messages
16,796,941
Members
649,734
Latest member
Cyruindandoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom