2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

R
  • Locked
pray for me so that i can help others
Replies
3
Views
94
  • Locked
I want to pray for the brother and sisters in Christ and for the world. Most of our brother and sisters have forgotten who formed them in the womb and who knows their every want and need. Instead of seeking him so that he can provide what is best for them, they have turned to a world that is in...
Replies
3
Views
96
B
  • Locked
Thank you for the many blessings you have given me and for my children, grandchildren, and all the joys and comforts you have given me, I pray that God grant me relief from the horrible pain I have in my back, hips and legs that I may accomplish something productive this day. Thy will be done, I...
Replies
3
Views
87
L
  • Locked
please me pray for my friend ### for a supernatural breakthrough of debt cancellation
Replies
3
Views
80
  • Locked
Please pray for ###, needs victory today and tomorrow. In Jesus name thank you and blessings
Replies
3
Views
124
  • Locked
Pray that God to open my eyes and to only see good things in live. Amen
Replies
2
Views
103
R
  • Locked
My Son R ### ### i( age ###) is afflicted with the black magic. He laughs and fights for no reason with irritation and uncontrollable anger. He studies very good. Sometimes he spits foam and shouts monkey spirit, curse, curse, soccery, he is depressed and does not talk to anyone. Someone has...
Replies
3
Views
1K
S
  • Locked
Father, With your protection I believe I will no suffer any more. Lord let me receive your blessing to me and show me your plan to me. I pray to you Lord, I wait for your care and answer my prayer. Amen!
Replies
2
Views
115
  • Locked
I ask that anyone that can pray, PRAY for my ### and I. We are all going through a lot right now. Please pray for protection, healing, deliverance, and a financial blessing on our behalf. Also pray that God will grant us wisdom, knowledge, and clear direction for our lives. Thank you and God bless!
Replies
2
Views
141
R
  • Locked
Please pray for ### for deliverance.
Replies
4
Views
152
Back
Top Bottom