Please pray for ### ### for deliverance.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ra465
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ra465

Guest
Please pray for ### for deliverance.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I receive freedom & deliverance from a long spiritual battle I have been going through
Replies
11
Views
128
Hi I need deliverance for my life from adultery since ### till now I am fighting to be free but after a certain time I fail again I tried my best and I am tired of my self always going in front of the almighty God apologizing And I have prayed for my self a lot of times and there is a time I...
Replies
10
Views
120
Family please pray for my deliverance from Beezulbub and any strongman spirits that keep trying to call in other evil spirits into my spirit man / soul in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,176
Messages
16,796,881
Members
649,725
Latest member
Kroalxath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom