Lord Bless Me With No Suffer

  • Thread starter Thread starter start
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

start

Guest
Father,

With your protection I believe I will no suffer any more.

Lord let me receive your blessing to me and show me your plan to me.

I pray to you Lord, I wait for your care and answer my prayer. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You. Please bless it and allow it to grow and become fruitful. Guide my ideas, my content, and every step I take, so that this path may open doors for steady monthly income. I trust You, Lord, as I place everything in Your hands. May this journey not only...
Replies
7
Views
169
Dear heavenly father God I pray for no one to go to hell jail lock up or and bad or I pray nothing against them but I pray they will stick to their selves and leaves others alone that they have wrong and I pray that you will keep all unwanted and wrong people like ### away from me and my...
Replies
8
Views
154
DearDear heavenly father please don't let nothing go downhill, ruin, mess up, or control by people or feelings or hinder Spirits or by doctors or nightmare or anything not even ###. 2. The ### Family I pray 3. the ### Family the ### and ### family and 4. ### ### ### ### 5. ### staff and bosses...
Replies
6
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom