2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I ask you to please take the time to pray for ### and ###, for God's will to be done concerning us being in love with each other and being in each other's lives. Thank You, ###
Replies
3
Views
81
  • Locked
I pray for patience and continued faith. I know His blessings are on their way, but at times I experience anxiety and worry of all the obligations I have to meet daily. I pray to ease these feelings. I pray that I may live life with ease, with happiness, and good health. I pray that financial...
Replies
3
Views
116
M
  • Locked
I would like the prayer team to continue praying for me for a breakthrough in my emerging personal computer marketing business. I want God to give me as many customers to buy my laptops as possible. Also pray for my retail business that I want to restart in March ###, May God bless the team.
Replies
2
Views
107
  • Locked
I feel all your prayers from my last entry truly helped me, they say the more that are praying for you; the better the results! I am currently going through more than I can handle(I feel); especially since I have ### kids and I just wish I had the means and the strength for my kids to have...
Replies
4
Views
114
  • Locked
I know I have ask many prayer request and I believe in the power of prayer and I truly believe in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I ask you to please read my prayer request and stand in agreement and pray for me and my family. I thank you for your time and prayers, ###. Dear Lord I love and...
Replies
3
Views
127
  • Locked
Lord pray for my enemies at my job. They set snares for me, but I know all things are possible through Christ Jesus. Lord I pray for increase in my finances as well.
Replies
2
Views
248
A
  • Locked
I'm currently going through a separation, I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like giving up, like the world is against me. Praying for strength and to feel loved....that this lonely feeling will go away.
Replies
2
Views
134
  • Locked
Pray that my husband would walk away from his affair and repent. Pray that he would come back to our family. Holy Spirit please convict him and change his heart.
Replies
2
Views
206
M
  • Locked
financial and marriage problems
Replies
3
Views
106
M
  • Locked
financial problems and marriage
Replies
2
Views
93
Back
Top Bottom