Separation/love

  • Thread starter Thread starter aeagleman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aeagleman

Guest
I'm currently going through a separation, I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like giving up, like the world is against me. Praying for strength and to feel loved....that this lonely feeling will go away.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have some toxic family members and some have acted in a destructive way and am asking God to bring an eventual divine separation from them and their influences as I would like to live in another state from them.
Replies
11
Views
124
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 3:14: “He made the curtain of blue, purple and crimson yarn and fine linen, with cherubim worked into it.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse describes a key feature of Solomon’s temple: the curtain, or veil, that...
Replies
10
Views
184
I would like to humbly ask for prayer for my wife and myself and our 3 little children... 21 years together and she decided to move on and figure out life outhere without God... She is hurt and angry and is not able to communicate... Please pray for her hearth to come back to God... She said i...
Replies
13
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,165
Messages
16,796,808
Members
649,713
Latest member
Sylaurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom