lovesthelord
Humble Servant of All
I know I have ask many prayer request and I believe in the power of prayer and I truly believe in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I ask you to please read my prayer request and stand in agreement and pray for me and my family. I thank you for your time and prayers, ###.
Dear Lord I love and fear You. Please pardon my sins O Lord. Father I stretch out my hand to You. Help me O Lord. Please help me and my family. Lord I depend on You for survival. I ask to be fruitful for You O Lord. I ask to be fruitful for my family. I thank you God for sending us Your Son Jesus. Lord please rebuke satan from my life, my families lives and my adversaries lives. Heavenly Father please change my adversaries hearts and minds to have and show only love, mercy, compassion and kindness towards me and my family. Lord please do not allow any weapon or adversary to prosper against me. Release me O Lord from the burdens and adversaries I am facing. Lord please allow me and my family to prosper in Your Word and to prosper in life. Lord please bless us with overflow and abundance. Lord build our house. Lord let Christ shine in me. Lord please grant me liberty. Lord I pray for grace. Please make my heart merry O Lord. Lord please bring me and my family out of the storms in my life. Lord please set me and my family securely on high away from the burdens and adversaries in my life. Lord we are beaten down weary and oppressed. Please restore my family O Lord. I know You care for us O Lord. Please help us. Lord I ask for Your divine intervention, please stop and remove all legal and financial burdens from my life. Lord please pour out Your blessings upon our family. Lord I pray You will make this year the most blessed and glorious yet for me and my family. To You O Lord the praise, honor and glory. Lord please push back all plots against me. Lord I pray for second chances for me and my family. Lord I ask you to place Your hedge of protection around me and my family. Please place Your heavenly angels around us and protect us O Lord. Please remove all worry, fear, doubt and anxiety from me and replace it with strength. Lord I pray for Your divine intervention in my life. I am Your child God. I love You. Lord I ask You to please quickly bring me and my family out of the storms in my life. God I call on You to please restore us. I love You Lord. Lord I need You. Lord I depend on You. Lord I pray for an excellent paying job, a good job and I pray for our family to have our own house again. Lord please remove all stumbling blocks from my life. Touch peoples hearts O Lord to have no desire to be a hindrance or stumbling block to me or my family. Lord help me to be fruitful. Lord please change hearts and minds to be merciful towards me and my family. Blot out the burdens I am facing O Lord. Cease my adversaries from coming against me O Lord. I pray someone will come in agreement with me and help me pray for relief. I ask this prayer in Jesus Holy name, amen. ###
Dear Lord I love and fear You. Please pardon my sins O Lord. Father I stretch out my hand to You. Help me O Lord. Please help me and my family. Lord I depend on You for survival. I ask to be fruitful for You O Lord. I ask to be fruitful for my family. I thank you God for sending us Your Son Jesus. Lord please rebuke satan from my life, my families lives and my adversaries lives. Heavenly Father please change my adversaries hearts and minds to have and show only love, mercy, compassion and kindness towards me and my family. Lord please do not allow any weapon or adversary to prosper against me. Release me O Lord from the burdens and adversaries I am facing. Lord please allow me and my family to prosper in Your Word and to prosper in life. Lord please bless us with overflow and abundance. Lord build our house. Lord let Christ shine in me. Lord please grant me liberty. Lord I pray for grace. Please make my heart merry O Lord. Lord please bring me and my family out of the storms in my life. Lord please set me and my family securely on high away from the burdens and adversaries in my life. Lord we are beaten down weary and oppressed. Please restore my family O Lord. I know You care for us O Lord. Please help us. Lord I ask for Your divine intervention, please stop and remove all legal and financial burdens from my life. Lord please pour out Your blessings upon our family. Lord I pray You will make this year the most blessed and glorious yet for me and my family. To You O Lord the praise, honor and glory. Lord please push back all plots against me. Lord I pray for second chances for me and my family. Lord I ask you to place Your hedge of protection around me and my family. Please place Your heavenly angels around us and protect us O Lord. Please remove all worry, fear, doubt and anxiety from me and replace it with strength. Lord I pray for Your divine intervention in my life. I am Your child God. I love You. Lord I ask You to please quickly bring me and my family out of the storms in my life. God I call on You to please restore us. I love You Lord. Lord I need You. Lord I depend on You. Lord I pray for an excellent paying job, a good job and I pray for our family to have our own house again. Lord please remove all stumbling blocks from my life. Touch peoples hearts O Lord to have no desire to be a hindrance or stumbling block to me or my family. Lord help me to be fruitful. Lord please change hearts and minds to be merciful towards me and my family. Blot out the burdens I am facing O Lord. Cease my adversaries from coming against me O Lord. I pray someone will come in agreement with me and help me pray for relief. I ask this prayer in Jesus Holy name, amen. ###
