2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

L
  • Locked
God, I ask that you lead me to the people, places, and events that will assist me now in my spiritual advancement. Bless me with being able to live life in the most healthy, prosperous, joyous, loving way, so that I may fulfill Your highest purpose for me. Let me live and work in an environment...
Replies
3
Views
111
G
  • Locked
I really need to get some work. I am self-employed and I have a couple of projects quoted. It looks promising, but I haven't got anything yet.
Replies
5
Views
193
glenv
G
  • Locked
Hello sweet people. I really need prayer over The Enemy trying to mess with my mind and instilling fear in everything I do. I moved into a house with a couple of girls and am going to college. When I moved in, I had no problem being alone, no problem taking showers or even being in the...
Replies
4
Views
151
  • Locked
Please pray that the Lord give us a great attendance this Sunday for church!
Replies
4
Views
98
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family so our days in our family they are getting problems. We are satisfying very well, and from a lot of days I am not getting a well job. Pray for me, thank you sir.
Replies
2
Views
140
R
  • Locked
Dear Pastor, Please pray for our family for deliverance. Father Name: ### ### ### Mothers Name: ### ### Son Name: ### ### ### Daughter: ### ### Address: BLock ###, ###-###, ### ### ### ### ### #########
Replies
3
Views
170
  • Locked
we all need miracle from time to time, and i know that God you are always there to help us, we just need to ask and have faith on you, Dear Lord am waiting for your miracle in my life today.i need you in my life. thank you Jesus.
Replies
3
Views
142
  • Locked
Today is the 8th. I feel decent about this situation. I'm expecting something to happen. Father works in ways that evade the mind. Who is expecting a blessing today.
Replies
5
Views
119
R
  • Locked
ohh Lord I accept my mistake...please forgive me.....plzzz God n plzz don make my parents and my family know about that....they vll get hurt again..plzz help me out from this problem..I'll never do it again...I promise you....plzz give me one last chance...plzzz Lord I need you very much...
Replies
3
Views
185
T
  • Locked
sir, I am married for 6yrs. crossing ###yrs of age. I still don't have kids. I couldn't conceive in 3yrs. In every area of my life I feel progress has stopped. nothing is working in my life. please ask God to bless me with children and good career. Thank you
Replies
2
Views
103
Back
Top Bottom