God, I ask that you lead me to the ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter LHC
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LHC

Guest
God, I ask that you lead me to the people, places, and events that will assist me now in my spiritual advancement. Bless me with being able to live life in the most healthy, prosperous, joyous, loving way, so that I may fulfill Your highest purpose for me. Let me live and work in an environment of peace and love, so that everything I do may be of benefit and for the higher good for all life on this beautiful Earth. May all beings remember that we are all connected and our purpose here is to love and care for one another and live in peace and harmony. Thank you, God, for all the miracles that I see on a daily basis. Your hand is in everything.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

in the name of the living God I ask healing protection from enemies I ask to have a family and all needs amen I Jesus name I pray, Allah and all your prophets I bless you amen
Replies
7
Views
267
Dear Abba-Daddy My Heavenly Father God, Grant me a pure heart (for only the pure in heart can see God) Make me a woman of integrity When people see me may they see Christ in me Surround me with a ring of Holy Pure Supernatural & Divine Fire that protects me at all times & for always...
Replies
11
Views
516
God, I ask that you please bring back my children’s father home again. I need his help and I miss him so much. Please guide his heart towards me and the kids. My heart is exhausted from crying everyday. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
8
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom