ohh lord i accept my mistake...please forgiv me.....plzzz god ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter rinirishi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rinirishi

Guest
ohh Lord I accept my mistake...please forgive me.....plzzz God n plzz don make my parents and my family know about that....they vll get hurt again..plzz help me out from this problem..I'll never do it again...I promise you....plzz give me one last chance...plzzz Lord I need you very much now...plzz help me out from this problem....
 
Jesus forgives all, all the time. Take confront in His name. John 3:16. I agree with your Prayer, and Pray that you are forgiven, in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Infant Jesus, I accept my mistakes and I seek Your mercy on me and request You to please grant the required funds immediately as I and my family are badly in need of it. I shall promise You that I will never waste my time and work and utilize it to the most. Please help me with my current...
Replies
11
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,955
Members
649,736
Latest member
Thaengate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom