2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
Lord, thank You for such wonderful friends & family in my life! I pray now especially for ### and her family. ###'s son-in-law ### is hospitalized. He was recently diagnosed with throat cancer. He is going through chemotherapy, has a tube for nutrition going straight to his stomach, but he keeps...
Replies
3
Views
97
  • Locked
please pray for my relationship i need God's protection in this relationship and i want him to guide me in every decision i have to take. May the Lord touch the heart of my boyfriend so that he becomes very committed and take everything seriously. I know he loves me his own way and i know he is...
Replies
3
Views
143
  • Locked
I am in a critical position that I have too much debt to be settled, even though I get money, I could not settle the debts easily. I need God's help to deal with this matter especially. My income I could not manage properly. Please pray for me to settle the financial dues as soon as possible...
Replies
4
Views
222
W
  • Locked
Dear GOD please let my ### love me again
Replies
2
Views
53
I
  • Locked
I am ### weeks along and have been bleeding a lot lately. Did an ultrasound yesterday by the Rad Tech but they didn't give me answers yet. I know we shouldn't have fooled around since I was bleeding but my guy and I decided to have a minute thing and now I woke up at ###:### with a lot of blood...
2
Replies
10
Views
272
  • Locked
God please save me. Did you abandon me?? Ever since last October this has been the worst of my life. I have been praying that God gives my father good health and make him stop smoking. But his addiction is taking control of him. He has been smoking more than ever before. Maybe I did not pray...
Replies
2
Views
156
K
  • Locked
pls pray for ### and ### family to be set free from ### and to have freedom,,
Replies
3
Views
145
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my sister-in-law that if it be God's will she have a baby and if not he will take the want away from her heart.
Replies
4
Views
158
  • Locked
Dear Lord I praise you today for all your many blessings in our lives. Please forgive us our sins and transgressions. Please continue to show us mercy and give us peace during our darkest hours. I pray this in Jesus Name.... Amen
Replies
3
Views
143
  • Locked
Please pray for me, Lord Jesus, have mercy and please deliver me from sins and tensions I am bearing now, Lord, please bless me with good health and peace, have no peace and I am sleepless, Lord Jesus, I am disturbing a lot due to tensions, have no peace of mind, struggling with these tensions...
Replies
2
Views
143
Back
Top Bottom