2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
I would like to ask for prayers for a diagnosis, treatment, and healing from long term chronic pain. I have been having severe pain and inflammation throughout my body which leads to stabbing and burning throughout my entire body. This pain and suffering has been going on for several years. I...
Replies
2
Views
145
  • Locked
Help me through my relationship and also I get a job.
Replies
2
Views
87
S
  • Locked
Dear friends I want your prayers to get good committed and loyal staff for our institution, specially a driver to bring special children from the village to our center ### for therapy and education and to reach them back home. may God Bless you
Replies
5
Views
156
  • Locked
I have written my final exams and finish with my project work. I need God's intention in the marking of the exams and especially the project work to be able to make it. My project work got in late and I need the intervention of God to get an A and to get into good hands. I am helpless; I need...
Replies
2
Views
164
  • Locked
I am making a request for my son ### who is ### years old. Am requesting for prayers in his studies. thanks a lot
Replies
2
Views
115
  • Locked
I just moved to a new house and rent a room there. I missed the second night of school because my car is in need of repair. I need an economical solution. I feel that I should seek work elsewhere. I am on Effexor and lithium for bi-polar depression and I was a crying and trembling anxious mess...
Replies
3
Views
117
A
  • Locked
I have had six surgeries and now I will have to have another one if God does not heal me. This will be the worst surgery that a man can possibly have. Please pray for healing. I don't know if I can live after what they are about to do to me. ###
Replies
5
Views
125
H
  • Locked
Please Pray for me and my 2 girls.. I need an answer from God. I am a single mom of a ### year old and a one month old and I am wanting to stay home with baby. I am a manager at a ### but I need to know if I should quit and work as a caretaker from our own home but in order to work as a mentor I...
Replies
2
Views
125
  • Locked
PLEASE CONTINUE PRAYING FOR ME FOR HEALING IN MY TUBES TO BE RESTORED OF ANY DAMAGE OR SCARED, AND FOR GOD TO BLESS ME TO CONCEIVE THAT BABY THAT I WANT AND TO BE A BABY GIRL BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY. BUT GOD WILL DO IT FOR ME BECAUSE HE ALWAYS BEEN WITH ME WHEN I MOST NEEDED HIM. BLESS YOU ###
Replies
6
Views
252
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND ### TO BE DELIVERED FROM THAT JOB THAT HE HAS RIGHT NOW AT NIGHT IN A BAR AND FOR GOD TO CANCEL COMPLETELY ANY DESIRE OF DRINKING, FOR GOD TO BRAKE THAT BANDAGE OF TEMPTATION OF DRINKING AND TO BLESS HIM WITH A BETTER JOB DURING THE NIGHT AS ( INVENTORY CONTROL...
Replies
4
Views
107
SheyEl
S
Back
Top Bottom