2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

L
  • Locked
I am from ###, have not had a steady income since October ###. Have not worked for a very long time now, situation is urgent for rent (attorney's calls about eviction), school fees, electricity accounts, etc etc. Still need food and petrol etc etc. I have every confidence that God CAN deliver...
Replies
4
Views
157
  • Locked
Please pray for my son who is suffering from primary complex, He still has cough for more than ### mos now.
Replies
3
Views
112
M
  • Locked
FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH IN MY FAMILY. UNDERSTANDING AND FOCUS IN OUR CHILDREN'S EDUCATION. ### TO PROCESS OUR CLAIM QUICKLY AND PAYOUT. PROTECTION OVER OUR PROPERTIES AGAINST THIEVES AND WITCHCRAFT.
Replies
3
Views
120
  • Locked
i am suffering from backache, cough, cold, shivering and uneasiness. Kindly pray for ### to get rid of all ### illness. Praise the Lord, Amen
Replies
2
Views
177
J
  • Locked
Please pray for God to heal me. I have been diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma. My family, friends, and I have been praying, but more voices are always good. I have loved the Lord since I was a child. I have faith, and will never turn from Christ and God no matter what happens on this earth...
Replies
3
Views
123
  • Locked
God please save me. Did you abandon me?? Ever since last October this has been the worst of my life. I have been praying that God gives my father good health and make him stop smoking. But his addiction is taking control of him. He has been smoking more than ever before. Maybe I did not pray...
Replies
2
Views
183
K
  • Locked
Please pray that I may be free from spiritual oppression of anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts.
Replies
5
Views
135
  • Locked
I feel like I have annoyed some people on this site by asking for so much prayer. I am sorry if that is the fact. It just helps me when I know that people are praying with me. Please continue to keep me in your prayers. God bless.
Replies
3
Views
159
A
  • Locked
Hey people Thanks so much for praying for me. It's come true. And I am overwhelmed. Sending lots of prayers and love to all those who need it. You will sail through. Trust me, this too shall pass. Let's just have faith. Amen!
Replies
3
Views
84
L
  • Locked
Pray for my ### that all her test results will come back clear. Pray for my ### that he can accept that his relationship is over and not bring the children into it.
Replies
6
Views
130
Back
Top Bottom