I feel like I have annoyed some people on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
I feel like I have annoyed some people on this site by asking for so much prayer. I am sorry if that is the fact. It just helps me when I know that people are praying with me. Please continue to keep me in your prayers. God bless.
 
Don't let that bother you ###. The main thing is to know within your heart that God has heard your(our) prayers. Remember, God is not moved by repetition or works or if there are dozens of people praying for you (remember it only take 2 or 3 to agree) God is only moved by our Faith, especially if we trust Him when we don't have a clue what He's doing in our situation. I've said this to you personally, rest & know that God has already worked your situation out. It's ok to ask for people to pray for you but it does no good if we continue to live in worry & fear. It's a sign that we aren't really Trusting & no trust means no results. I know this is tough but I can speak to you as a person who has been thru trials that have nearly killed me & taken everything dear from me. I played out a million times how I wanted my story to play out but God had a different plan. I didn't know where He was taking me or what was going to happen to me but I tell you there is no greater peace than just letting Go! and letting the Almighty God have His way. Can you trust Him like that? Can you from this day forward just begin to do nothing but Thank Him from now on for answering your prayer? Faith...faith to believe it is so! Faith to act like it is so even when it looks like it isn't...Faith to want to pray about your situation again but don't..why? Because He has proven Himself Faithful before Time was time so why doubt Him now?....Faith...then...Rest.

~Blessings
 
FIRST-YOU HAVE NOT ANNOYED ANYONE HERE ASKING FOR PRAYER AND DO NOT BELIEVE THAT!

LORD, I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH ###'s PRAYER FOR ###.

LORD, I PRAY FOR YOUR REASSURANCE FOR ###, FOR HE IS HUMAN AND IS CONCERNED.

HELP ### TO REMEMBER AND TO RELY ON YOUR POWER THAT LIES WITHIN HIM.

GIVE HIM YOUR TOOLS AND YOUR COURAGE LORD, NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE WITH HIM AND ALWAYS WILL BE AND YOU ALREADY KNOW THE OUTCOME. MAY HE USE THIS TO GLORIFY YOU IN ALL HIS DOES, NO MATTER WHAT.

HAVE FAVOR UPON HIM OH LORD, YOU KNOW HIM.

FINALLY, BE STRONG IN THE LORD AND IN HIS GREAT POWER. EPHESIANS 6:10

IN JESUS NAME AMEN

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord why did you make me so alone for so many years. even with people it's just what to do for them. I don't feel like I matter. please help me with this I'm feeling down. please heal our home it's sinking in water:( I wish sometimes I could get someone to care. No one cares about me and it's...
Replies
9
Views
145
I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
133
I’m trying to solve some major problems and I feel like I have to do it myself. I have made every effort to be financially responsible but I am still behind in expenses. I’m making solutions based on fear of what will happen if I don’t meet deadlines. Fear of creditors, foreclosure, bad credit...
Replies
8
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom