Hey people Thanks so much for praying for me. It's ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abhi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abhi

Guest
Hey people

Thanks so much for praying for me. It's come true. And I am overwhelmed. Sending lots of prayers and love to all those who need it. You will sail through. Trust me, this too shall pass. Let's just have faith. Amen!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need Jesus Himself to intervene and Holy Spirit to come help me! A supernatural, spiritual reversal type of surgery by Jesus please! I was having some health problems back in Jan and got caught up in some teachings about needing deliverance prayers. I had this done a few times in weird places...
Replies
7
Views
333
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! This morning in Alaska it was -11°F. In just a few moments, I will spend approximately 30 minutes reading the psalms. I have my coffee and it’s one of my favorite things to do. I read the Psalms at least once a month and sometimes twice. It’s like a...
Replies
8
Views
354
Dearest Lord Jesus Christ, I come before you today with open arms asking that you grant me a work from home job. I haven’t written back here since my last prayer request because I haven’t been myself lately. I feel so lost and out of touch. It’s been 2 months already and I still haven’t found...
Replies
6
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,127
Messages
16,796,198
Members
649,669
Latest member
Threitoinside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom