FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH IN MY FAMILY. UNDERSTANDING AND FOCUS IN ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter makubela
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makubela

Guest
FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH IN MY FAMILY. UNDERSTANDING AND FOCUS IN OUR CHILDREN'S EDUCATION. ### TO PROCESS OUR CLAIM QUICKLY AND PAYOUT. PROTECTION OVER OUR PROPERTIES AGAINST THIEVES AND WITCHCRAFT.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord...please give my family understanding of my pregnancy and its symptoms.
Replies
10
Views
433
please, may my family understanding the dangers of women going back to abusers and how harmful that is... May they support women staying away instead of going back to them..and may they support keeping their kids away from an abusive father too
Replies
10
Views
550
Family health, family understanding, kids school education and work pressure from manager and team.
Replies
9
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom