Please pray that I may be free from spiritual ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter keke33021
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keke33021

Guest
Please pray that I may be free from spiritual oppression of anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts.
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
The Lord is with you sister i have gone through this many times but all i want to say is there is hope Jesus Loves he has shown me this at every low point just cast your anxiety on the Lord and your fears and all your burdens and the Lord will give you rest Just be honest with Jesus, honesty to Jesus just frees us from anxiety JESUS LOVES YOU NEVER NEVER FORGET THAT!
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Healing from spiritual cyberbullying and lies that I believed and confusion
Replies
10
Views
146
Asking for prayer for protection from spiritual attacks, healing in body and mind, and financial breakthrough in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
80
Asking for prayer for protection from spiritual attacks, healing in body and mind, and financial breakthrough in Jesus name amen
Replies
13
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,127
Messages
16,796,198
Members
649,669
Latest member
Threitoinside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom