2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
praise God please ### has a spirit of entering people's bag and taking money please for her so that spirit to come out of her, she can also open up so we can help her
Replies
3
Views
99
  • Locked
Dear Father, we still have not received any approval for our financial support proposal. We need it immediately to finance all supporting materials for our events to be implemented. Lord, as I come to seek Your mercy and grace, would please bless us with a financial support approval or if this...
Replies
3
Views
116
  • Locked
I am going through so much not only have I lost the love of my life, but also a dear friend who I feel betrayed by. I know life has its challenges, but I wish God would at least give me my ex back so I can feel happy again. I understand that my undivided attention should be on God and I love Him...
Replies
6
Views
135
  • Locked
I'm student teaching and recently had a rough couple of days...with students and other teachers alike. Please God, grant me with wisdom and strength, and help guide me and the others to what is best for my kids. Please provide me with peace and comfort.
Replies
6
Views
159
L
  • Locked
Please pray for my children and their provision financially. My oldest son is working very hard and long hours while his wife is in school to be a teacher but he doesn't make enough to pay all the bills. I can't make up the difference in what he needs. Please pray for him and his family. My...
Replies
7
Views
145
V
  • Locked
i have idiopathic cardiomyopathy my heart is only working at ### to ### per cent. i have applyed for ### and ### have not got aproved yet. i do not know how i am going to make it with out this help. please pray this will all go through and that God will heal me. I am a christian.
Replies
8
Views
155
S
  • Locked
For God's blessing and guidance to lift me out of the pit that I am in. That I will be and feel apart of something wonderful. That he will guide me to the right people.
Replies
8
Views
141
G
  • Locked
divine intervention and healing for my friend who is hemorrhaging.
Replies
6
Views
120
J
  • Locked
Transfer in my job to my home location in the same stream and for an upliftment.
Replies
4
Views
102
  • Locked
Please pray that God Heals me. The past 2 weeks I have been having trouble pooping and tonight when I was trying to go I found little drops of blood coming out of my anus. Right now I am scared. Please pray for me.
Replies
5
Views
111
Back
Top Bottom