Dear Father, we still have not received any approval ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, we still have not received any approval for our financial support proposal. We need it immediately to finance all supporting materials for our events to be implemented. Lord, as I come to seek Your mercy and grace, would please bless us with a financial support approval or if this is according to Your way, please open another door of opportunity so that this event can be run. Please, Father.. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
I prayed for your request today, that God would guide you and provide wisdom as you seek His will in this, in Jesus' name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father we still have not heard anything about the lump on ###'s breast. She had the biopsy on Friday. Please Lord help this to be nothing. Have the doctors call with good news. Thank you Father for healing ### in every way ### needs. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
12
Views
323
Father, I have not received any reply from ###, it has been ### days already. Please make them respond and refund my money ASAP, in the name of Yeshua, amen.
Replies
11
Views
376
Dear Father, we still need You, protect us/my daughter, me ###, the cat and my ex from every evil, provide for us today, save the unsaved ones in our household, in Yeshua's name Amen. Father, do the same for the brothers and the sisters on this site and their close ones and answer their prayer...
Replies
7
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,127
Messages
16,796,198
Members
649,669
Latest member
Threitoinside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom