I'm student teaching and recently had a rough couple...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazelsummer07

Prayer Partner
I'm student teaching and recently had a rough couple of days...with students and other teachers alike. Please God, grant me with wisdom and strength, and help guide me and the others to what is best for my kids. Please provide me with peace and comfort.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with comfort, peace, love, and trust to Your faithful love. Please use ### in even in the hardest place to be Your instrument in glorifying Your Name. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
I work with children too and know how hard teaching can be. I pray that you continue to be the loving and strong person you are, and that Holy Spirit will fill you and guide you every day. I pray too that you will be blessed and that you will receive much love and support from the students and teachers you work with.
default_heart2.gif
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our previous daughter is in week 8 of student teaching with ### than one month to finish up term 1. Today during class, she was having the children line up and a little girl playfully poked our daughter on her side near her waist. In the moment our daughter lightly poked the little girl back...
Replies
10
Views
232
Dear Jesus, I had a rough day. My faith in you wavered and I’m sorry, but right now I just don’t see hope in my life. I know you can do anything, but this barely getting by and getting constantly attacked is rough. People are unkind to me and figuratively I turn the other cheek, and only that...
Replies
10
Views
359
I start my student teaching in January, but I need a way to provide financially before and during then. I just lost a job on Friday and am filled with anxiety now about finances and my upcoming certification tests. Please pray for peace. Thank you very much.
Replies
4
Views
67
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom