I start my student teaching in January,

Paix Chercheur

Disciple of Prayer
I start my student teaching in January, but I need a way to provide financially before and during then. I just lost a job on Friday and am filled with anxiety now about finances and my upcoming certification tests. Please pray for peace. Thank you very much.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our previous daughter is in week 8 of student teaching with ### than one month to finish up term 1. Today during class, she was having the children line up and a little girl playfully poked our daughter on her side near her waist. In the moment our daughter lightly poked the little girl back...
Replies
10
Views
232
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
331
I'm asking for prayer as I start my new job tomorrow morning. I'm a little nervous and I don't know what to expect. In the past jobs I had, I always tried to excel in my position even if I had to be the first one to turn in all my paperwork before the due date. I really enjoyed my job I had...
Replies
13
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,154
Messages
16,796,736
Members
649,697
Latest member
Ethoedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom