2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
My wife and I are pastors of a church in Western PA that we planted 14 years ago. We are in a financial struggle. There is not enough finances coming in to the church to pay the obligations. We have been juggling the money for the past six months but have finally hit a wall. There is no more...
Replies
7
Views
157
A
  • Locked
1.) I posted earlier that I have A Vascular Necrosis of the Joints. I have been diagnosed in 2009. This disease is a result of the successful treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia that I was diagnosed with in 10/07. I am in remission since 2009. PRAISE GOD!! The combo of 2 stem cell transplants...
Replies
3
Views
142
L
  • Locked
Lord, I also have a question on my mind. I have an opportunity to move to a new state. To start a new life. I need to be led down the right path. I pray that if this is the best path to take, that I would see your blessing. If this is not the right path for me to take, I pray that you would send...
Replies
3
Views
83
K
  • Locked
I have been very ill for more than 2 weeks, and unable to work. I am an hourly employee, and so have very little money, and none coming. I have to move by the 16th; I have already gotten an extension from the 5th. I was hoping for my taxes to help me, but I got a letter today saying that the...
Replies
5
Views
129
L
  • Locked
Dear God, I pray that you would please help me and my significant other get out of debt. We are struggling so badly. Lord I pray, that you would please hear my desperate cry for help. We both need help getting to where we need to be financially. We are trying so hard and still come up short. I...
Replies
4
Views
150
M
  • Locked
I pray for a forgiving spirit. In Jesus name I pray.
Replies
5
Views
130
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
111
  • Locked
Fasting is teaching me to be patient and to wait on God's plan for me. I see now that I have been allowing so much of my life to just happen without making a plan. Now I want a life where I can truly feel joy and abundance. I realized that I've been trying to do things my way, now I will let God...
Replies
5
Views
131
  • Locked
My heart is hurting so bad. My son's high school friend had an asthma attack and has no brain activity. They are pulling him off of life support on Saturday. Without a miracle for the Lord, he will die. My heart is also hurting for my boys. Their dad left us the week before Christmas. He said he...
Replies
7
Views
164
I
  • Locked
God, please forgive me.
Replies
5
Views
91
Back
Top Bottom