Health, ###, And Work =/

  • Thread starter Thread starter Autumn7
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Autumn7

Guest
1.)

I posted earlier that I have A Vascular Necrosis of the Joints. I have been diagnosed in 2009. This disease is a result of the successful treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia that I was diagnosed with in 10/07. I am in remission since 2009. PRAISE GOD!! The combo of 2 stem cell transplants, Chemo, and Steroids.

I have Bilateral hips and a partial right shoulder replaced, and now MRI results confirm it in my Left shoulder and Right knee. Over %50 of my knee (Distal Femur) has died. So I ask in the Name of Jesus MY Lord and Savior That Our Sovereign Lord find me worthy of his healing and Breath life into my dry bones. Like in Ezek:37

2.) Please pray for my son that he may seek God and Pray, and that he surrenders himself to Christ. Please pray that he finds his motivation in life to be a successful person in life as well as in Christ...IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!

3.) Work has become difficult, but not because of my bout with pain, but because of the spiritual warfare and specifically the spirits of Jezebel. There are 4 women with this spirit, and it makes it hard to work. Since I have gotten deeper into prayer the spiritual warfare is coming from all directions. I plea the Blood of Jesus over these things and I rebuke this activity and I would like for someone to pray in agreement that these activities of gossip, tormenting and inappropriate behavior and illegal behavior at work STOPS..IN THE NAME OF JESUS
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, thanks for revealing my cat had too high dose on a medicine and a rash. Thank you for his healing & possible sub Q fluids for home use. Thx for auto feeders & weight loss plan. Help my energy improve today. Protect my adrenals. thank you Jesus died to give me health & a body that heals...
Replies
13
Views
212
My dad, ###, is having surgery, ###, hope he survives it. My mum, ###, had her birthday yesterday but her mental health is bad; she is messed up; she refused to open her gifts until today (but some of them). She works online; asked for a Soft Cancellation; didn’t work, asked for help with it...
Replies
7
Views
144
The health of each one of us to be covered by the Blood of Jesus and my small business and our finances to be covered by the Blood of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
7
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom