My heart is hurting so bad. My son's high ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleB

Prayer Warrior
My heart is hurting so bad. My son's high school friend had an asthma attack and has no brain activity. They are pulling him off of life support on Saturday. Without a miracle for the Lord, he will die. My heart is also hurting for my boys. Their dad left us the week before Christmas. He said he would pay the bills as long as the kids live in the house with me. Now he refuses to pay anything. He is telling the kids this not me. They are hurting so bad.
 
heavenly father please listen to this prayer. help ### in this difficult situation, touch that child with your healing hands and heal him completely and protect them under your wings amen
default_jesuslovesyou.gif
 
May God hear your cry and feel your pain. May He heal you and your boys' hearts and supply your every need as you draw closer to God during this time. And if you are not connected to a church, may the you find the one that the Lord wants you and your dear boys to be involved with as we ask this in His mighty Name, Jesus, amen and amen.

7 In my distress I called upon the Lord,
And cried out to my God;
He heard my voice from His temple,
And my cry entered His ears. 2 Samuel 22:7
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
151
My heart is hurting right now because I found a bottle of liquor and hydrocodone in my best friend’s backpack … I feel in my spirit he is taking those pills and drinking together.. before he wasn’t tired and sleepy and lately he has been sleeping quick … I miss talking with my friend.. I care...
Replies
10
Views
475
Dear Jesus, my heart is hurting. Some days lately have been easier to push through, but right now I’m sad. My wife continues to remove me from her life, she no longer wants to be married to me. Much of it is my fault, and I am working at being better, specifically leaning on you and your...
Replies
11
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom