Lord, I also have a question on my mind. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter leeangel109
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leeangel109

Guest
Lord, I also have a question on my mind. I have an opportunity to move to a new state. To start a new life. I need to be led down the right path. I pray that if this is the best path to take, that I would see your blessing. If this is not the right path for me to take, I pray that you would send me a sign, clear enough for me to see, that this path is wrong for me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! Yesterday, a technician provided a report on the faulty components in the electrical system, including EPR cables and other life-protecting and life-saving components. Thankfully, the landlord became more cooperative, but the issue still needs to be fixed, as it was an initial assessment...
Replies
9
Views
237
First off praise God for protecting me this Halloween. My question is will God show me mercy if I ask him? My ### had a dream that we were being chased by a lion and I’m worried it means divine judgement.
Replies
8
Views
269
What does the Bible say about praying to the dead? Let’s say you have a question about a homework assignment. Who would you ask: your teacher or a student who took that class 5 years ago? How about if you had a question at your job? Would you ask your boss or someone who works at a different...
Replies
6
Views
511
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom