2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Today I went to the doctor and found out I was pregnant, but I knew a week ahead from taking a home pregnancy test. I know some people would be excited about being pregnant, but not me. I'm so scared and nervous because this will be my third pregnancy, with the last two ending in a miscarriage...
Replies
10
Views
304
S
  • Locked
pray for my ### job results it's important for my physical life
Replies
3
Views
93
G
  • Locked
Please bring my husband back home and pray God gives him a heart of flesh and removes his heart of stone. He has been gone for ### mo I've been standing for our marriage and praying every possible moment and he admitted he still loves me but will still file for divorce, please pray God softens...
Replies
6
Views
117
  • Locked
So I've made it about a week between bouts of severe debilitating depression (which is better than not getting better at all!) and I find myself back right where I was. I feel like I never actually make any progress in life and I'm scared I will never be able to work through everything to be...
Replies
5
Views
115
  • Locked
My fiance and I have been broken up for 2 weeks already and we recently started talking again since Monday and everything was great until today when she called me crying saying to forgive her for leading me on that she was sorry she did that. But I believe she is very confused right now cause so...
Replies
8
Views
270
V
  • Locked
Please pray for me to have ### or ### :)
Replies
2
Views
141
  • Locked
I met this really nice guy, ### recently. We are very different and yet seem to click. However, he is moving to another country for work in June and admitted honestly he cannot get involved with me. I trust him and can talk to him the way I haven't with any man before. He says he feels the same...
Replies
4
Views
232
  • Locked
Please pray for my ex to give me that surprise call or text between now and Valentine's Day. It hurts when everything you love fails you.
Replies
3
Views
95
  • Locked
Almighty Father tonight I come to you as a humble servant asking for Your guidance. I pray that my people might open their hearts continuously to you. I pray that in these hard times my people may have the opportunity to better their lives and lessen their burdens. In Jesus name we pray. Amen...
Replies
3
Views
105
K
  • Locked
We broke up half a month ago... Last week, we reconciled, and everything seemed to fall into place. But tragically, just the day after we reconciled, she misunderstood an action of mine to have a malicious motive, and this led to her leaving once again, and this time cutting deep into my heart...
Replies
0
Views
157
kAWLo
K
Back
Top Bottom