Please Restore My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter gicolawale
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gicolawale

Guest
Please bring my husband back home and pray God gives him a heart of flesh and removes his heart of stone. He has been gone for ### mo I've been standing for our marriage and praying every possible moment and he admitted he still loves me but will still file for divorce, please pray God softens his heart and doesn't go through with it. In Jesus name I pray.
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
I prayed that God would get a hold of ###'s heart and not divorce you. In Jesus' name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heal the brokenness in this marriage DEAR GOD. Do not allow the enemy to take another marriage DEAR GOD, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife of decided to end our marriage of 10 years with two kids. I still love my wife deeply. Please Lord soften my wife's heart. Restore my marriage Lord.
Replies
8
Views
366
Heavenly Father I approach as your, lord I ask for more outpouring of your Grace and favor on my life and my sons. Adonni God I felt so sad this morning traveling to work with tears in my eye only hiding it from passengers, Lord Jesus I feel so sad inside my husband can for sake him marriage of...
Replies
6
Views
170
God my heart is hurting. I miss ### so much. God I love this man so much. I pray for him and I see potential in him. God my heart hurts everyday missing him. God this is the man I really love. God I Ask you to place forgiveness in his heart for some things I’ve said out of hurt. God restore and...
Replies
8
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,118
Messages
16,796,096
Members
649,659
Latest member
Foannira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom